Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The thought of you around always seems to give me a sky-rocketing adrenaline rush. I don't know how, but you just do. Something about you, that I haven't been able to figure out even after all these years. And it still feels like that night in May three years ago, when I realized just how much you meant to me. And I don't think this feeling will ever change. It hurts in a way, just knowing that you've become this dream to me, a dream that I can't feel, can't touch, can't be with. You're far away now but it seems as if you're never going to roam anywhere else far from my heart, even if you aren't here with me. Maybe I love you, maybe this is some cow shit. But you've taken me this far, farther than any other temporary and official love I've had. And it's funny, because you had done more impact even if we drew our line far from being official. We were never official and I don't think we'll ever be, but boy, do you make me lose myself just at the thought of you. Or that smile. Or that everything about you, really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home